Benefits to Sponsor
- Branding/visibility within the Invention Studio rooms & electronic advertisements on course website and materials.
- Semester long recruitment – your design/engineering team will get to work closely with a team of 5 graduating seniors for a semester.
- Low cost skunkworks R&D – Student teams mentored by a faculty, work on open-ended design challenges offered by the sponsor. They also build and test prototypes to see their design ideas in action! Students typically send the final project report and the prototype to the sponsor at the end of the semester.
- Special Invitation to judge the Capstone Design Expo. An amazing opportunity to directly interact with current & graduating students for recruitment purposes
Request from Sponsor
- Project description and point-of-contact
- Donation that helps to cover course expenses which may include:
- Subvention fee, course infrastructure support, team presentations and reports, cash prizes, and hosting of the Capstone Design Expo (advertising, refreshments, and audio/visual rental)
- Materials and services costs for prototype fabrication for each student project
Download our informative Capstone_Design_Flyer here.
Thanks to all of our Sponsors