At the end of the close of the expo, you will be reimbursed for a portion of your project’s expenses. Refer information for reimbursement here: https://b.gatech.edu/2Sw306P. This link is valid for Summer 2018 semester and onwards for all ME teams and GT4823 teams mentored by ME faculty. Different amounts of reimbursement will be provided based on the type of projects.
These are some general guidelines:
- You must turn in all receipts for reimbursement unless otherwise instructed
- Original receipts are required for reimbursement, and each receipt must have proof of payment on the receipt and/or invoice.
- Only one person from each team will be reimbursed. That person will then be responsible for disbursing funds to other team members, if necessary. That person will then be responsible for disbursing funds to other team members, if necessary.
- This individual MUST fill out the Vendor Profile form on GT’s website: http://www.procurement.gatech.edu/vendor. The e-Vendor Profile Form or the Vendor Profile Form if they are an International student.
- Personal expenses of any kind cannot be reimbursed.
- After submitting your receipts and check request for reimbursement, it will take two weeks to process all requests. Once processed it can take up to a total of 30 business days before you will receive your reimbursement. This is also the same for any awards payments.
- If the student submitting for reimbursement graduating, then they should provide a non-Georgia Institute of Technology address as it will be at least two weeks to process the request, and this will be after the student’s graduation date.
- Reimbursements are handled on a first-come, first-served basis.