At the end of the close of the expo, you will be reimbursed for a portion of your project’s expenses. Generic reimbursement instructions can be found here.
These are some general guidelines:
- You must turn in all receipts for reimbursement unless otherwise instructed
- Original receipts are required for reimbursement, and each receipt must have proof of payment on the receipt and/or invoice.
- Only one person from each team will be reimbursed. That person will then be responsible for disbursing funds to other team members, if necessary.
- Personal expenses of any kind cannot be reimbursed.
- After submitting your receipts and check request for reimbursement, it will take two weeks to process all requests. Once processed it can take up to a total of 30 business days before you will receive your reimbursement. This is also the same for any awards payments.
- If the student submitting for reimbursement graduating, then they should provide a non-Georgia Institute of Technology address as it will be at least two weeks to process the request, and this will be after the student’s graduation date.
- Reimbursements are handled on a first-come, first-served basis.